Vietnam visa extension must be done at Immigration Departments in 3 cities:
Hanoi: 44-46 Tran Phu, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
Da Nang: 7 Tran Quy Cap, Da Nang
Ho Chi Minh: 196 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh city
However, if you are residing in Nha Trang, Nha Trang visa extension still can be done by agencies. You can contact our agent in Hanoi, who will help you submit at Hanoi Immigration office.
Who needs visa extension services?
Applicants of visa extension might fall in one of these famous cases:
- Anyone who entered Vietnam with a visa but wants to stay longer in Vietnam or Nha Trang.
- Anyone who has a visa, but he needs a new passport.
- Anyone staying in Nha Trang with a temporary residence card which is going to expire soon.
- Anyone who entered Vietnam without a visa (they are exempted from entry visa), but they need to stay longer than visa exemption length.
You can refer to the list of Vietnam visa exemption and a maximum length of stay here.
How much does it cost to extend a visa?
The fee of visa extension is variable since it depends on your nationality, visa type, entry port, and duration of visa extension. For visa extension Nha Trang, you should add courier cost to Hanoi. To know how much your case is, kindly send us your passport copy and visa information for further assistance.
What documents are necessary for a Vietnam visa extension Nha Trang?
- Current passport with at least 6 months of validity and 2 empty pages
- Temporary residence card or confirmation of stay in Nha Trang by local police
- Other documents (if required) to demonstrate the need for an extended stay in Vietnam
What are the procedures to get a visa extension in Nha Trang?
Step 1: First of all, because passport holders of some nationalities are qualified to extend Vietnam visa, you should send us a copy of your passport for a prior check. Moreover, to define how long you can extend visa and the cost of the extension, these pieces of information should be provided including current visa copy, immigration stamp, the expected port of entry, and extension duration.
Then, we will inform you whether your visa can be extended and how much you need to pay.
Step 2: If you desire to use our service, you can send us your passport in person if you have a trip to Hanoi. Otherwise, using a courier service will do. Payment in advance is required, either in cash or by bank transfer.
Step 3: It will take 5-7 business days to submit and get a visa extension. After that, we will return you your passport with an extend visa stamp. If you need to proceed urgently, an extra fee must be made to get your visa within 2 working days.